Bangs or no bangs...That is the question

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm getting my haircut on Wednesday and need some opinions. I loved my bangs last year, but they always seemed to be in the way and were pretty hard to maintain because they were straight across (I had to cut them myself every other day). Now I'm debating whether I should just grow them out or get bangs like Reese Witherspoon.

This is without bangs:


This is with straight-across bangs:


This is the potential hair cut:






So....What do you guys think?!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

I just got my hair cut yesterday to get all the layers evened out so I can grow it out. I wanted to do the bangs like Reese but decided against it until my hair grows long. I know this doesn't answer your question, but its good to know someone else deliberates over this too! I think your hair looks great either way.

Ryan Guard said...

bangs

Katie said...

Thanks for your opinions, Guards....oh the dilemma over hair!

Sydney said...

I like Reese(ce?)'s bangs! :) Get those.

danielleaxtell said...

Your hair ALWAYS looks fabulous. And I like the bangs :)

Katie said...

Thanks for everyone's input...I forgot to say that I got bangs again :)