Someday!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

We move in to the rental house in the beginning of July. Don't get me wrong-I'm excited, but I think I'm going to have a really hard time having an "incomplete" house for awhile. I need to get to a place where I am content to shut doors leading to unfurnished bedrooms. I wish I didn't care, but I love design so much! I'm the kind of girl that would rather have an awesome couch than diamonds around my neck. Since money is an object, I resort to the blog-world of design... these are some inspiring pictures that make me excited for "someday"...











*I have kept these pictures in a folder on my computer for quite some time, so unfortunately I do not have photo credits. I need to better at that!

5 comments:

A m a r i s said...

i love these : )

Katie Sterbenz said...

A- We should have lived together! :)

Alexandra said...

wait, i thought we were going to live together, katie?! haha. actually, can all three of us move in?

the kitchen photo reminds me of Giada's kitchen on the Food Network...

A m a r i s said...

ORRR we could all REALLY go into business together : )

Katie Sterbenz said...

Oh man, let's rewind time!! And then let's fast forward time and own a business together. Sounds like a plan!