Session 9 Photography

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our good friends, Jason and Jessica Williams, started a photography business called Session 9 Photography. They took our family pictures a couple weeks ago at Tempe Center for the Arts. My family has not had pictures taken since I was seven or something ridiculous like that. I think the pictures turned out great!! I'm excited to see where Jess and Jay's talent takes them. You should check out their pictures and book them for a shoot! Here are a few of my favorites...







** This one makes me laugh because we look like Arrested Development. It's a great picture!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog! I wanted to subscribe but didn't know where?
I would love for you to blog on my social network
http://Ruthietalk.ning.com you have some great photos here.
Ruthie :)